My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

First post


I told him I would learn to start a blog after I finished my Master's program in the late spring. I told him an hour ago and yet here I am. I am delaying my homework for the evening. It's winter. It's dark early. I'm in my new craft room that I have painted 'Deep Ocean'. The first thing I had to do was come up with a name. I wasn't sure what it is that I want to put in my blog. Maybe it's about art. Maybe it's the things I learn while being with kids. Maybe it's about what I see through the lens of my camera. Not sure. But I do love colour. And I do love life. And yes, I love finding colour in life. So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment