My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Collage for today

So, I have fallen way behind in a lot of my creative efforts, including my collage-a-week new year's resolution. So last week I got back into it. I was thinking about learning in general. My students had done this survival-basic needs project and their work that I used in this collage was meant for that purpose. However, I kind of like what their words have to say about learning.







This little note, left on my desk, teaches me. I think learning is about asking questions, even if I'm shy. 

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I didn't have a teacher like you, Joan, when I was in grade four. I may have learned to ask questions. But then, it's never too late to learn, is it?

    ReplyDelete