My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Saturday breakfast at friend's home

For the last while I have been unable to load photos onto my blog, so this has been waiting in the wings. Recently, we had a beautiful Saturday morning breakfast in the new home of our friends. Here is how we were blessed:

What a wonderful table! Surrounded by friends, good food, and a garden.
It felt like we were eating in the garden!

Delicious homemade bread.

Toppings for the steel cut oats. 


Add caption

bleeding heart
lilac bushes and rhodo's- both the size of a house!
single peony

4 comments:

  1. You know how to capture beauty in picture and words so well Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Joan! :) Thanks for sharing. Love the photos. Especially the peony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful-I have been missing your blog

    ReplyDelete