My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sacred Ground at Whistler

I meet with a group of creative, inspiring women about once a month. We work on our spiritual visual journals and we call our meetings Sacred Ground. Mostly because as we meet to create a page in our journals using a variety of techniques but on the same theme, something sacred happens. Putting images and words down on the page is a way to encounter God. Being able to share that and interact with each other in the process is a unique experience.

Last month we got to go away for an extended time of creativity  and stayed in a beautiful chalet in Whistler.
I made a movie of our fantastic weekend:
Sacred Ground Whistler 2012

We're always open to new members, so if this is something you'd like to try out, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment