My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Making note cards from scraps

It was all about reuniting. Two fifteen year olds, two former college roomates, two Solomon moms. We had a fun couple of days together. The funnest thing for me was having all of us gather around my dining room table and make cards out of scraps.
I love the surprise element of this craft- not really knowing what will it will turn out to be. I love how each of us had our own unique style, even thought we picked through the same scrap bucket.

What a creative, lovely mess! 
It's all about the gathering and layering of papers that you like.



















2 comments:

  1. You have so many circles (intentional use of the word there :)) of friends Joan and it always amazes me how you manage to organize creative (real art!) activities to do with them often back to back. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, thank you! I just find it so invigorating and inspiring to play with art ideas together with others! It's FUN!

    ReplyDelete