My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

collage #8 of 2011 Travel


My grandma's old atlas is a great source for background papers.  The small photo is from the summer of 1993 in El Limon de Azua, Dominican Republic. This village and its river have been on my mind this week. 

The background paper is watercolour paper with a saran wrap put on while wet and left to dry. 
I've been playing with circles lately.
Thanks, Robin, for this beautiful stamp on your letter!  It took me back to my childhood days of stamp collecting: soaking the stamp and removing it carefully from the envelope, then flattening.

No comments:

Post a Comment