My favourite colour is purple. I like most colours, except that I'm not too fond of yellow. I'm a teacher, a student, a wife and a step-mom to four young adult-ish kids. My favourite room is my craft room. I like to play with photography, paper, scrapbooking, book and card making. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Feeling a SPRING in my step today!

Have you ever felt like you've been slogging away at a task for so long that it's what you dream night mare about at night and it's what is first on your mind when you wake up...or you find your mind wandering back to it when in the midst of a conversation...you feel guilty when you're not working on it...it's invigorating but exhausting at the same time and you find yourself sighing a lot...and mostly you feel weighed down by self doubt that you can actually accomplish the task at all?


That's how I felt...until about 10 am this morning! When I went to the printer's and dropped off my Task. 


Then I went with a friend to discover a garden that is just starting to wake up from it's winter snooze. It's like I'm the one just waking up...




























No comments:

Post a Comment